Los Angeles Trust Litigation Attorneys
If the inheritance that is rightfully yours has been put at risk during trust litigation in Hollywood, Beverly Hills or anywhere in Southern California, our aggressive Los Angeles trust litigation lawyers protect your rights.
We are The Law Firm of Fox and Fox — your home for strength and confidence that your interests will be safeguarded during any dispute over a trust.
Firm co-founder Frank O. Fox is highly experienced with legal matters involving probate, trusts and wills, conservatorships, guardianships, estate and trust planning.
Mr. Fox and active partner Claire S. Fox specialize in quality representation for a wide variety of complex civil and appellate litigation. Together, they bring more than 35 years of combined experience to your trust litigation issues.
Probate and trust disputes are often highly charged, emotionally, and difficult to resolve through negotiation outside the courtroom. Relatives can become divided by differing perspectives and interests during the mourning period following a loved one’s passing.
At The Law Firm of Fox and Fox, our staff works hard to apply its sensitivity to your fragile mindset, broad knowledge of California probate law and comprehensive command of civil litigation techniques, codes and strategies in probate court and superior court, including rules of discovery, evidence and civil procedure.
The Law Firm Of Fox And Fox — Aggressive Representation For Your Trust Litigation Goals
Our skilled litigation law firm places special focus on advancing your goals in situations that include:
- Disputes between trustees and beneficiaries — managers of a trust’s assets versus recipients of the trust
- Proceedings in which the validity or existence of a trust is in dispute
- Disagreements over ownership of trust property
- Petitions for instructions relating to the operation of a trust
- Disputed trust accounting
- Suits involving claims of breach of fiduciary duty by a trustee, and removal of a trustee
- Recovery of trustee and attorney’s fees in litigation
- Intentional interference with an expected inheritance
- Determination of a beneficiary’s “standing”
Whether you are the beneficiary of a trust or fiduciary representative, The Law Firm of Fox and Fox can bring our efficiency, expertise and personal service to your side, starting today. To speak with one of our experienced trust litigation attorneys, contact us by calling 323-937-4422 or sending an email message.