Los Angeles Child Custody Attorneys
When child custody and visitation issues come between divorcing parents, or a post-judgment modification of custody arrangements is necessary, the skilled assistance of an experienced divorce and family law attorney is essential to the search for practical, lasting solutions.
In Greater Los Angeles and across Southern California, The Law Firm of Fox and Fox provides aggressive, high-quality legal representation to individuals, couples and families struggling with custody and visitation matters.
Attorney and co-founder Frank O. Fox and active partner Claire S. Fox use their more than 35 years of combined experience and reputation for innovative approaches to address their clients’ unique family law goals, including those pertaining to child custody/visitation and child support.
The firm excels at identification of client problems and issues, and generation of creative, customized approaches, offering attentive personal service and maximum availability to its expertise throughout the legal process.
Experienced, Aggressive Family Law Attorneys For Hollywood And Southern California
The Law Firm of Fox and Fox works hard to help determine appropriate levels of interstate and intrastate child custody and visitation, and protects the rights of divorced and unmarried co-parents when:
- Schedules for child visitation/custody must be formulated according to availability.
- Parental relocation becomes necessary due to business or military transfer, remarriage, job-seeking outside California and specialized health care is only available in another state.
- Modifications of custody and visitation arrangements are needed for any other reason.
- Custody and visitation obligations spelled out in a divorce settlement agreement go unfulfilled.
- An unmarried father seeks to prove paternity and become closer to his child.
The experienced Los Angeles child custody lawyers of The Law Firm of Fox and Fox welcome the opportunity to speak with you during a free initial consultation. Contact us by calling 323-937-4422 or sending an email.